Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gotta 'Spice Me Up'

Greetings all! I hope that everyone is having an enjoyable day as we embark upon the elements of the changing seasons. The leaves are changing to gorgeous shades or red, orange and yellow. It's amazing that with every season there changes in the atmosphere. As I sit back thinking about the weather related changes, I have been thinking about some changes I would like to make--MY HAIR!! I've worn long hair for over 30 years and it's time for a change. At first I thought about being bold and just going for a big chop, and if I don't like it then I'll just put on a wig. Well after many  'loving warnings' from my friends I've been checking out some you tube videos on sew-ins, quick weaves and half wigs and they have some really cute styles. After watching a few I think I'm going to try a half wig and see how I like it. I was thinking about going with a sew-in, but with the length of my hair, and having to braid it down and then sew it in, no thanks, sounds like it's gonna take too long. I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to do my first 'quick weave test' but I know it will be soon. Feel free to comment and give me your suggestions. I know there are hundreds of different types of hair from color to texture to length. My natural hair is brown, so I definitely don't want any crazy colors. Until next post....HAVE A BLESSED ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment